Co-ops have a long history and an explicit system of values that we here at LTSN subscribe to as well. For more information about Co-ops, check out the following links to co-op umbrella organizations, including for worker-owned co-ops:
- International Co-operative Alliance – the organization for co-ops.
- CICOPA – The International Organisation of Industrial, Artisanal and Service Producers’ Cooperatives – The division most focused on worker-owned co-ops.
- US Federation of Worker Coops – US organization to support worker-owned coops.
- Black Bear Bakery – a local worker-owned co-op in St. Louis, MO, USA
- Evergreen Cooperatives – a local incubator and collective of worker-owned co-ops in Cleveland, OH, USA
- Mondragon – Probably the largest worker-owned co-op, started in the Basque region of Spain
- Frontier Co-op – A food co-op.